Copy about video production/Heartwood’s approach, etc.
Our Production Process
Everything Before the Shoot
- Letter of Agreement – The written handshake
- Kick-Off Meeting – Getting to know you and your goals
- Research – Each project is unique
Scripted Video Approach
- Treatment – Presenting our ideas to you
- Script – The Treatment with dialogue and direction
- Talent – Who appears in the video
Unscripted Video Approach (interview-based)
- Identify the Storytellers – Who is in front of the camera telling the story
- Pre-shoot Phone Interview – Can they tell your story?
- Treatment/Outline – Our roadmap for the shoot.
- Preparing for a Shoot – Getting our ducks in a row
- Scout Location – Does the location match the feel we want to communicate?
- Create a Schedule and Short list
- Makeup – HD stand for High Definition
- Shoot Day – Lights, camera, action!
Everything After the Shoot
- Review Round – The rough cut
- Client Watches the Video
- First Time – Watch it for the big picture
- Second Time – Watch it for the visuals
- Third Time – Watch it for the details
- Rough Cut 2 – Incorporating client feedback
- Final Round of Editing – Final tweaks, create video for distribution
Our Favorite Clients in Massachusetts:
Heartwood Media Massachusetts:
- Heartwood Media, Inc.
- 6 Liberty Square #2030
- Boston, MA 02109